Electronic access control system OMEGA FLEX
Access control custom-made
The electronic access control system OMEGA FLEX is a prime example of user-friendly access management in offices, commercial operations and industrial facilities. Whatever the door situation, the mechatronic OMEGA FLEX components – from battery-operated locking cylinders and fittings through to wall terminals – can be easily installed without expensive alteration measures. Whether you want to install an electronic locking solution for a single door or for several hundred doors – with OMEGA FLEX you remain flexible.
Simple and fast fitting and flexible programming options (online, offline, virtual) make a strong case for OMEGA FLEX.
The electronic access control system OMEGA FLEX is user friendly:
- No wiring at the door
- Power supply with long-life battery
- Innovative energy management
- Safe protection against burglary attempts
- Weather resistant
- Fast and simple fitting
OMEGA FLEX is compatible with the following transponder technologies:
- Mifare Classic and DESFire EV1
- LEGIC prime
- LEGIC advant (ISO 15693 and ISO 14443 A)
- offline (programming with Master cards or RF-Stick and Netbook)
- online (in real-time with PC software and Access Points)
- or via the virtual network: With the V-Net function, access authorizations are stored in the locking media, from where they are transmitted to the doors.